Want to be a better Dad?
|The Fatherville Monthly newsletter will always include engaging, compelling content designed to inspire men to be better dads with tips, articles, news, videos and interviews that educate and inform.|
- The FEAR of Father’s Day!
- Women Desire It, Men Need it, and Youth Kill for It!
- A Father for the First Time, Again
- Fatherville Interview: Joel Schwartzberg - Author of Small Things Considered: Moments from Manliness to Manilow
- Fatherville Book Review: Small Things Considered: Moments from Manliness to Manilow
Fatherville.com Launches New
FREE iPhone/iPad App for New Dads
Fatherhood, Dads, New Dads, Step Fathers
|The mission of Fatherville is simple: Inspiring men to be better dads with tips, articles, news, videos and interviews that educate and inform.|
|Welcome to Fatherville.com. We are a resource for fathers...by fathers and about fathers. We are here to encourage and support dads as they make their journey down the road called fatherhood..
We are here to encourage men to become better fathers through the exchange of ideas. This exchange can take place in a number of ways: via our online forum, written essays and contributed articles from other fathers. If you are a dad there's something here for you.
We believe that when dads communicate and relate their personal tips, tricks and traps that all fathers can benefit and perhaps avoid some of the pitfalls that will occur on your journey.